Air Transport Services Group, Inc.: The return of an uptrend can be anticipated
|Admission price: $26.26 | Target: $31.2 | Stop-loss: $23.6 | Potential: 18.81%|
|The recent bearish move appears to be waning, which may allow shares of Air Transport Services Group, Inc. to return to a positive medium-term outlook.
Investors have the option to buy stocks and target $31.2.
- The company has solid fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The earnings growth currently forecast by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company’s EBITDA to sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation and taxes.
- Over the past year, analysts covering the stock have revised up their EPS expectations significantly.
- Analysts remain confident about the group’s activity and have, in most cases, revised upwards their estimates of earnings per share.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. The average consensus is to overweight or buy the stock.
- There is great visibility on the activities of the group for the years to come. Future earnings prospects for analysts covering stocks remain similar. These thinly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and future fiscal years.
- The company is indebted and has limited leeway to invest
- With a 2021 P/E ratio at 9.1 times estimated earnings, the company is operating at quite significant earnings multiple levels.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its business.
Warning: The information, graphs, data, opinions or comments provided by SURPERFORMANCE SAS are intended for investors with the knowledge and experience necessary to understand and appreciate the information they contain. These articles are distributed for personal reference only. They do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell financial products or services, or investment advice.
The use of the information disseminated is made under the sole responsibility of the investor, without recourse against SURPERFORMANCE SAS. SURPERFORMANCE SAS will not be liable, whether contractually, in tort, under any guarantee, for errors, omissions, inappropriate investments or unfavorable market developments.
Next event on AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP, INC.
Evolution of the income statement
|Medium consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||6|
|Last closing price||
|Average target price||
|Average Spread / Target||26.3%|